Looking for additional information about the National Apartment Association? Below is a list of web resources for fair housing information, government bodies, and other real estate associations.
Housing and Real Estate Associations
- National Apartment Association(NAA)
- The National Apartment Association (NAA) is America’s leading advocate for quality rental housing.
- National Multi Housing Council (NMHC)
- NMHC advocates on behalf of rental housing, conducts apartment-related research encourages the exchange of strategic business information, and promotes the desirability of apartment living.
- Midwest Affordable Housing Management Association (MAHMA)
- The Midwest Affordable Housing Management Association is a professional association representing owners and managers of affordable housing throughout Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA)
- The National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA) is the leading voice for affordable housing, advocating on behalf of multifamily property owners and managers whose mission is to provide quality affordable housing.
- Ohio Housing Finance Agency(OHFA)
- The Ohio Housing Finance Agency offers affordable housing opportunities for Ohioans from rental assistance to home-ownership.
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®)
- The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®) has been the source for education, resources, information and membership for real estate management professionals for more than 70 years.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- The National Association of Realtors® strives to be the collective force influencing and shaping the real estate industry.
- Ohio Housing Council(OHC)
- The OHC’s goal is to help professionals involved in all aspects of the affordable housing industry to increase their participation in public policy debates and steer proposed regulatory requirements that could have a significant impact on the affordable housing industry in Ohio.
- Miami Valley Fair Housing Dayton
- The mission of the Miami Valley Fair Housing Center (MVFHC) is to eliminate housing discrimination and ensure equal housing opportunities for all people in our region, the State of Ohio, and nationally.
- HUD Fair Housing
- The Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity administers federal laws and establishes national policies that make sure all Americans have equal access to the housing of their choice.
Smoke Free Housing Information:
Government (Federal, State, & Local)
NAA COVID-19 Resource Library
Ohio Revised Code/chapter-5321
The GDAA assumes no responsibility for the text or validity of the information on these sites.