Webinars are web-based seminars. They are presented at the GDAA but you attend online.
Webinar WEDNESDAY- December 12, 2018
Vibe with your tribe
Presented by Ann kesmodel- denizen management
Vibe with your tribe
“Step out of the normal numbers, reports, and sales routines by learning more about how your vibe effects Employee retention, renewal rates, your typical renter, and essentially every aspect of your day. Understanding how “your vibe attracts your tribe” can help you to be more successful personally and professionally.”
click on the Register now button to register for webinar wednesday
Please register for Webinar Wednesday- Fair Housing Anti-Harassment Rule- Presented by John Zimmerman on Jan 10, 2018 10:00 AM EST at:
This webinar explains important portions of the new rule issued in September of 2016 that covers harassment in rental housing. It also covers: Staff protections, 12 types of unwelcome conduct and explains the difference between neighborly quarrels and fair housing discrimination that falls under this rule.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
1. Go to the Webinar event on the GDAA website. www.gdaa.org
2. Click the Registration button to open the registration form.
3. Fill out all required fields, including your first name, last name and email address. Accept the organizer's webinar disclaimer by checking the box, and then click Register. Then click Register.
4. Once you've successfully registered, you'll see a Registration Confirmation page.
- If the organizer sets up automatic approval, you'll immediately receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the session.
- If the organizer sets up manual approval, the organizer must first approve your registration before you'll receive a confirmation email.
5. Now that you've successfully registered, here are a few tips for making your webinar experience as smooth as possible.
- You can add a GoToWebinar appointment to your calendar as a reminder to join the session at the specified time and date.
- You can visit our Get Ready page to make sure your system checks out and you have downloaded the software.
- When it's time for the session, just click the Join URL in your confirmation email. Don't share the Join URL with anyone – it's unique to you.
- If you're registering for a webinar sequence, you can use the same Join URL to join all sessions.
- If you're registering for a webinar series (where you can choose which sessions to attend), you must use a different Join URL to join each session. The Join URLs will be provided in the confirmation emails that you'll receive for each session once you register.
once you are registered for a webinar join on the meeting date at 10:00 am
- All Webinars are $10 per person and attendees will receive 1 Continued Education Credit (CEC).
- You will need to register each person individually instead of as a group.
- If you are going to have multiple people sit in as a group in front of one computer, you will need to contact us and let us know who is all there in order for everyone to receive their credit.
- You cannot sign more than one person up using the same email.
Do I have to be a GDAA Member to register for a webinar?
You do not have to be a GDAA member to register and join a webinar. You do, however, need to pay prior to attending the meeting. The non-member price is $20.00
I attended the meeting but didn't receive the CEC.
CECs are awarded to GDAA Members who have registered AND were logged into the meeting for the FULL duration.
If you sat in on someone else's webinar feed, then you will not receive the credit. If would like to sit in on a feed and receive credit, contact GDAA Offices with your first & last name and the attendee and we will ensure that attendee's company will be billed for your attendance.
Registration fees are $10/person. ($20.00 for a non- member)
If you're a GDAA member, registered and attended a full webinar and still have not received a CEC, please call 937-293-1170 or email email@example.com.
Do I get a CEC if I request a presentation of a past Webinar?
No. CECs are awarded to those who have registered and attended the Webinar.
What if I am having technical difficulties during the meeting?
If you are having difficulties during the meeting, please call 937.293.1170 or talk through the chat window provided in the meeting. We will work our hardest to get your situation resolved!
What is a CEC?
A CEC is a Continued Education Credit and is applied toward your CAM or NALP certification. Please click HERE for more information.