Hoarding can be a problem for housing providers if they do not know a few guidelines that can help mitigate that problem while helping a tenant maintain tenancy. For example, if the housing provider is considering eviction of a person with a disability due to the hoarding, a remedy plan can be offered as a reasonable accommodation to preserve the tenancy. This remedy plan could include support services plus an individualized schedule for cleanup and inspections. Join this webinar and learn of other situations and successful strategies for working with people with a hoarding disorder.
Please register for Webinar Wednesday- Fair Housing Anti-Harassment Rule- Presented by John Zimmerman on Jan 10, 2018 10:00 AM EST at:
This webinar explains important portions of the new rule issued in September of 2016 that covers harassment in rental housing. It also covers: Staff protections, 12 types of unwelcome conduct and explains the difference between neighborly quarrels and fair housing discrimination that falls under this rule.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
1. Go to the Webinar event on the GDAA website. www.gdaa.org
2. Click the Registration button to open the registration form.
3. Fill out all required fields, including your first name, last name and email address. Accept the organizer's webinar disclaimer by checking the box, and then click Register. Then click Register.
4. Once you've successfully registered, you'll see a Registration Confirmation page.
- If the organizer sets up automatic approval, you'll immediately receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the session.
- If the organizer sets up manual approval, the organizer must first approve your registration before you'll receive a confirmation email.
5. Now that you've successfully registered, here are a few tips for making your webinar experience as smooth as possible.
- You can add a GoToWebinar appointment to your calendar as a reminder to join the session at the specified time and date.
- You can visit our Get Ready page to make sure your system checks out and you have downloaded the software.
- When it's time for the session, just click the Join URL in your confirmation email. Don't share the Join URL with anyone – it's unique to you.
- If you're registering for a webinar sequence, you can use the same Join URL to join all sessions.
- If you're registering for a webinar series (where you can choose which sessions to attend), you must use a different Join URL to join each session. The Join URLs will be provided in the confirmation emails that you'll receive for each session once you register.
You do not have to be a GDAA member to register and join a webinar. You do, however, need to pay prior to attending the meeting. The non-member price is $20.00
CECs are awarded to GDAA Members who have registered AND were logged into the meeting for the FULL duration.
If you sat in on someone else's webinar feed, then you will not receive the credit. If would like to sit in on a feed and receive credit, contact GDAA Offices with your first & last name and the attendee and we will ensure that attendee's company will be billed for your attendance.
Registration fees are $10/person. ($20.00 for a non- member)
If you're a GDAA member, registered and attended a full webinar and still have not received a CEC, please call 937-293-1170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. CECs are awarded to those who have registered and attended the Webinar.
If you are having difficulties during the meeting, please call 937.293.1170 or talk through the chat window provided in the meeting. We will work our hardest to get your situation resolved!
A CEC is a Continued Education Credit and is applied toward your CAM or NALP certification. Please click HERE for more information.