Protect your investment now
Fraud Alert notification (FAN) system- Montgomery county
Enroll today in the FREE Montgomery Country Fraud Alert Notification (FAN) System
Property fraud has plagued citizens throughout Montgomery County. In an effort to be proactive, Brandon McClain, Montgomery County Recorder has implemented a Fraud Alert Notification (FAN) System to combat property fraud. This FREE service can be used by property owners to obtain notification by email or correspondence when a document is recorded that is associated with your property. Homeowners or investor must register in order to be notified.
Registration is a quick process that can be accomplished by either going online at www.mcrecorder.org or visiting the Montgomery County Recorder's Office between 8:00am - 5:00 pm weekdays on the 5th Floor of the County Administration Building. Follow the step-by-step instructions listed below. For more information contact the Montgomery County Recorder at 937-225-4275.
Sign up instructions for fraud alert notification (fan) system
- Visit the FAN System link on the left side of the following page:www.mcrecorder.org
- Search property by parcel, owner or address
- Select desired property you intend to be notified about by the Montgomery Country Recorder's Office
- Fill out the required contact information
- Maintain your email to make room for FAN System notifications.