Webinar Wednesday- Budget Prep
Presented by Dina Rancourt
presented by Dina Rancourt- MVG
Attendees of this webinar will learn the best practices and helpful hints for how to prepare for writing a budget. This will include:
- What to look for when walking and inspecting your property
- Understanding the owner’s long and short terms goals and plans for the property
- Understanding property performance and trends for the current and previous years
- How to do accurate projections
- Knowing your market and competitors
- Knowing the difference between a necessity and a luxury
- How to “sell” your capital wish-list items
- How to gather apples to apples bids from multiple vendors
Budget time will be here before you know it. Learn the tips and tricks so you are prepared!
Experience & Expertise
Dina Rancourt is responsible for overseeing a portfolio of four districts comprised of Conventional and Tax Credit Communities, amounting to 36 properties and 4474 units, in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas. She assists in creating accurate budgets that increase financial performance to maximize operating income. In addition, Dina is responsible for expense control, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and capital expenditures. She maintains staffing through hiring, onboarding, coaching, counseling, and termination if necessary. Dina is head of coordinating inspections and audits with bank examiners, equity partners, state & local agencies and officials for her portfolio. She ensures staff is compliant with Federal, State, and Local fair housing laws.
Dina joined Miller-Valentine Group in September of 2016. She is a highly experienced Real Estate Manager with Commercial and Residential expertise in Operations, P&L Management, Capital Replacement Analysis, and Risk Management and is an effective leader with over 19 years of experience in multi-site applications. Some of her core strengths are in business plan development, execution, and the increasing of asset values.
For More Information:
Dayton, Ohio 45439 (937) 293-1170