In this Seminar, Matt Easton shares Leasing University's method for closing and handling objections, which will improve your chances of getting the lease by 250%.
- The difference between selling & closing
- Why leasing consultants fear closing
- Why low-pressure closing doesn’t work
- Why high-pressure closing doesn’t work
- The Leasing University Closing System
- The power of agreement.
- How to tell the difference between an objection and a complaint.
- The Leasing University System for Handling Complaints & Objections
- How the 8 Steps fit in The Perfect Leasing Process
Handling Renters Objections & ComplaintsLearn the Leasing University step-by-step system for effectively handling your prospects' objections. Selecting an apartment is a major life event. Every renter is going to have objections and complaints. During this event, Matt Easton will give you the tools you need to handle even the most difficult prospect.
~Receive a discounted rate by registering for the "Leasing Toolkit" & "Property Management Self-Confidence" Bundle~*No cancellations or refunds accepted within 2 days of the course/event. No shows will be billed.