State of the Industry
General Meetings are designed to expose the maximum benefit to members and they are scheduled five times a year. Four of the meetings feature a Keynote Speaker on a variety of topics that are relevant to the multifamily housing industry. Networking is at its best prior to these meetings.
General Meetings provide attendees with (1) One Continuing Education Credit.
Networking begins at 4:00 pm (appetizers and drinks provided), followed by the State of the Industry, General Meeting, Swearing in of Board of Directors and the Volunteer of the Year Award.
For More Information:
Dayton, Ohio 45439 (937) 293-1170
Kurt Shoemaker of CBRE presents the 2020 "State of The Industry" at GDAA's January General Meeting;
Swearing-in of the Board of Directors to be officiated by House Representative Niraj Antani.
This is, by far, the most popular meeting of the year, answering all your questions regarding trends in the local apartment industry.
- National and local indicators
- Economic Overview of the Greater Dayton area
- Rental Market Fundamentals
- New Development
- Investment Sale Market
- Rent & Occupancies Trends
- Forecast and Strategies for 2020
About Kurt Shoemaker:
- Worked in the industry for 11+ years
- Over $1 billion sold in career totaling over 12,000 units
- Specializes in multifamily investment sales in Ohio and Kentucky
- National Multifamily Housing Council Member
- Has not yet won the Nobel Peace Prize but working on it!
Special Guest: House Representative Niraj Antani will perform the swearing-in of the 2020 Board of Directors and Officers.
- EARLY Registration $20.00
- January 9th-24th $25.00
- January 25th-29th $30.00
- Member Walk-Ins $35.00
No cancellations or refunds accepted within 2 days of the course/event. No-shows will be billed.