Join us for the Annual State of the Industry Report and the January General Meeting.
Join us on January 23, 2019 as Dave Lockard passes the torch to
Kurt Shoemaker of CBRE, this year's presenter for
"State of the Industry"
Kurt Shoemaker of CBRE presents this year's State of The Industry Report for 2019 at the GDAA's January General Meeting. This is by far the most popular meeting of the year answering all your questions regarding trends in the local apartment industry. Some of the topics discussed are:
- National and local indicators
- Economic Overview of the Greater Dayton area
- Rental Market Fundamentals
- New Development
- Investment Sale Market
- Rent & Occupancies Trends
- Forecast and Strategies for 2019
Kurt Shoemaker's bio:
- Worked in the industry for 10 years
- Over $1 billion sold in career totaling over 12,000 units
- Specializes in multifamily investment sales in Ohio and Kentucky
- NMHC Member
- Has not yet won the Nobel Peace Prize but working on it!
4:00 - 4:45 pm Social Hour
$25 includes food and drinks
$30 after January 21st- includes food and drinks
-Swearing in of the Board of Directors
-Volunteer of the Year Award
Make sure not to miss this year's "State of the Industry"
*No cancellations or refunds accepted within 2 days of the course/event. No-shows will be billed. Non-members must pay in advance or at the door. Credit cards accepted.