Join us for the Annual State of the Industry Report and the January General Meeting.
Kurt Shoemaker of CBRE, this year's presenter for
"State of the Industry"
- National and local indicators
- Economic Overview of the Greater Dayton area
- Rental Market Fundamentals
- New Development
- Investment Sale Market
- Rent & Occupancies Trends
- Forecast and Strategies for 2019
Kurt Shoemaker's bio:
- Worked in the industry for 10 years
- Over $1 billion sold in career totaling over 12,000 units
- Specializes in multifamily investment sales in Ohio and Kentucky
- NMHC Member
- Has not yet won the Nobel Peace Prize but working on it!
4:00 - 4:45 pm Social Hour
$25 includes food and drinks
$30 after January 21st- includes food and drinks
-Swearing in of the Board of Directors
-Volunteer of the Year Award
*No cancellations or refunds accepted within 2 days of the course/event. No-shows will be billed. Non-members must pay in advance or at the door. Credit cards accepted.
For More Information:
Dayton, Ohio 45439 (937) 293-1170