Disaster Preparedness Class
This class will give you the tools for general disaster preparedness including having a plan and procedure in place to ensure residents are safe, have a place to move, and how to secure both resident belongings and the building structure.
- Types of disasters and causes, including fire, weather, health, and biohazards.
- How to assess risk and plan accordingly.
- Learn from experienced managers what has worked and what has not worked in various disasters.
- Working with residents, your own team, emergency responders, vendors, government officials, insurance companies, and the press when a disaster occurs.
*No cancellations or refunds accepted within 2 days of the course/event. No-shows will be billed.
For More Information:
Dayton, Ohio 45439 (937) 293-1170
- Dan Pike, Vice President, Assured Partners
- Bob Kohlman, Vice President of Operations, BRG Apartments
- Charles Tassell, Director of Government Affairs, GCNKAA
- City of Dayton Fire Department
This is a virtual learning course