Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS)
This course is a collaboration between GCNKAA & GDAA. Therefor locations will alternate between the two.
WE RECOMMEND this course for suppliers of apartment products or services.
The CAS Certified Apartment Supplier course will help you earn your CAS credential allowing you to network with peers from other supplier companies, as well as with community managers. This course will help you understand the everyday challenges that apartment management customers face and help you develop unique selling propositions to meet those challenges.
- Applicant screening, leasing contracts, and move-ins
- Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease termination, and eviction
- Property management systems and their functions
- How community managers create a positive fair housing environment
- Minimizing risk through inspections, preventative maintenance, safety programs, and documentation
- Addressing property and environmental hazards and crime
- Analyzing property financial operations and underperformance
- Monitoring property performance to achieve an owner's investment goals
- Maximizing net operating income
To obtain the CAS credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Complete the Supplier Success Course
- Employment within the apartment industry in a supplier position
- Successful completion of all CAS coursework (totaling 26 hours)
- Pass the CAS exam within six (6) months of declaring candidacy
Please pay close attention to the class locations.
|Day 1||Wednesday, May 3rd||9:00 - 5:00 PM||GCNKAA|
|Day 2||Friday, June 2nd||9:00 - 5:00 PM||GDAA|
|Day 3||Friday, June 16th||9:00 - 5:00 PM||GCNKAA|
|Day 4||Friday, June 23rd||9:00 - 5:00 PM||GDAA|
|Day 5||Thursday, June 29th||9:00 - 5:00 PM||GCNKAA|
|Day 6||Friday, June 30th||9:00 - 5:00 PM||GDAA|
7265 Kenwood Road, Suite 100, Cincinnati, OH 45236
3155 Elbee Road, Suite 300, Dayton, OH 45439
Maintaining the CAS Credential
The CAS credential requires annual renewal. Submission of both annual CAS dues of $100 and documentation of three hours of continuing education credit should be submitted to complete the annual CAS renewal.