COVID-19 Vaccine Town Halls
Ohio is hosting COVID-19 Vaccine Town Halls to help Ohioans sift through the myths and learn where they can find reliable, trustworthy information about COVID-19 vaccines. Each Town Hall will feature medical experts, community leaders, and public health professionals.
We would greatly appreciate it if you could use the information in this communications toolkit, including a graphics package, to help spread the word about these town halls to Ohioans. For your reference, a list of the specific events and the dates they will be live-streamed are listed below:
- Monday, Feb. 22, 6:30 p.m. – African American Ohioans
- Tuesday, Feb. 23, 6:30 p.m. – Hispanic/Latino Ohioans
- Monday, March 1, 6:30 p.m. – Asian American and Pacific Islander Ohioans
- Tuesday, March 2, 6:30 p.m. – Rural Ohioans
How to watch:
Watch live or on-demand after the event:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/OHdeptofhealth/
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/OhioDepartmentofHealth1
- Online - https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/townhall
Watch later on TV:
Watch later on the Ohio Channel. Dates and times are forthcoming and will be updated in the communications toolkit linked above once available.