Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technician - CAMT
CAMT- Earn your Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians
Earning your Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT) validates your knowledge, enhances your reputation and credibility, boosts your confidence, and earns you respect.
The CAMT program is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), a private non-profit organization that administers and coordinates the U.S. voluntary standardization and conformity assessment system.
Full credential course $950.00
This course is recommended for maintenance technicians, porters, housekeepers, and groundskeepers who are ready for advancement.
The CAMT Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians course will help you earn your CAMT credential, allowing you to improve
your knowledge and skills and boost your reputation and confidence.
For More Information:
Dayton, Ohio 45439 (937) 293-1170
December 12-16th, 2022
Full days 9:00 am-5:00 pm
You'll learn about:
- Processing work orders correctly in a timely fashion, and to residents' satisfaction
- Electrical services and repairs
- HVAC services and repairs
- Painting services
- Construction services and repairs
- Mechanical services and repairs
- Appliance services and repairs
- Lock and key services and repairs
- Customer service and performing maintenance tasks according to company policy and procedures
- Minimizing personal and property damage while safely performing maintenance activities
- Fair housing regulation compliance
- Environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance
- Reporting and documentation of maintenance activities in compliance with company policy and regulation
- Curb appeal, property inspection, and daily maintenance
- Established procedures for maintaining recreational facilities and common areas
- Implementation of a preventive maintenance schedule
- Repair and replacement decisions
- Professional behavior patterns, communication skills, and appearance
- Clear and respectful communication with residents, team members, and contractors.
- Minimum of 12 months of apartment or rental housing maintenance experience. (This can be obtained while taking the course, you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met).
- Successful completion of all CAMT coursework (totaling 80 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy